Position Title:Accounting Technician
Work Term: Permanent, Full Time
D&H Group LLP is searching for a service oriented and highly dynamic Accounting Technician to join our firm.
D&H Group LLP is a Vancouver-based firm of Chartered Professional Accountants who has, since our partnership was formed over 65 years ago, set a standard of excellence that is recognized across the industry. D&H Group LLP offers our clients, whether private enterprise, First Nations organizations, or not-for-profit enterprises, a unique combination of industry leading insight and expertise in tax and accounting combined with highly thoughtful levels of personal service and attention.
Our Accounting Technicians assist partners and managers in providing quality service to meet clients’ goals and understanding their needs efficiently.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide bookkeeping services for clients including monthly accounting, GST/HST returns, PST returns, WCB reports, payroll, ROE Web, interim financial statements, reconcile accounts
- Meet regulatory and client reporting deadlines
- Interact directly with clients and partners on various engagements
- Develop knowledge and judgement in a service-oriented team
- Support and train clients and staff to use accounting software
- Assist to implement and configure accounting software
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- Completion of a bookkeeping diploma/certificate or equivalent experience
- Experience in a public practice accounting firm is an asset
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Experience with cloud and desktop versions of QuickBooks and Sage50
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with a talent to develop positive rapport and convey concepts and services to clients
- Experience with CaseWare is an asset
Please apply online here.
Back to Listings