We are currently full, but that could change any time.
D&H Group LLP is searching for a service oriented and highly dynamic Senior Accountant to join our firm.
D&H Group LLP is a Vancouver-based firm of Chartered Professional Accountants who has, since our partnership was formed over 65 years ago, set a standard of excellence that is recognized across the industry. D&H Group LLP offers our clients, whether private enterprise, First Nations organizations, or not-for-profit enterprises, a unique combination of industry leading insight and expertise in tax and accounting combined with highly thoughtful levels of personal service and attention.
Our Senior Accountants assists partners and managers in providing quality service to meet clients’ goals and understanding their needs efficiently. This role is also a leadership opportunity to support junior staff in developing their professional and technical competencies in the office environment and on client sites.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interact directly with clients and partners on various engagements.
- Analyze and review financial information.
- Complete working papers and corporate tax returns for review by managers or partners.
- Act as a senior on assurance teams to perform audit and review engagements.
- Complete personal tax and other returns for clients.
- Participate in tax return pools for at least one of the following T1, T3 and T4.
- Provide leadership to First and Second Year CPA Students in the office and on client site
Required Experience and Education:
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in public practice accounting including: compilation experience, review experience, audit experience and corporate and personal tax preparation experience.
- BComm/BBA in Accounting or equivalent
- CPA Designation or have written the CFE
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proficient in CaseWare, Tax Prep and MS Office.
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with a talent to develop positive rapport and convey concepts and services to clients.
- Be detailed oriented and have strong analytical skills with both numbers and concepts.
- Strong understanding of audit, assurance and tax standards.
Please apply online here.
Back to Listings